These attractively priced, four-color guides offer dozens of neighborhood and thematic tours, complete with hundreds of photos and bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Day by Days are the only guides that help travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
• Full-color package at an affordable price
• Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions
• Foldout front covers with maps and quick-reference information
• Tear-resistant map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
• Handy pocket-sized trim
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everything—in the smartest, most time-efficient way.
- The best of Napa & Sonoma in one, two, or three days
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- Tips on wine-tasting, including best wineries for aspiring oenophiles
- Walking tours of the region's best-loved towns
- Outdoor itineraries to fit in active pursuits between wine-tasting, such as exploring the region by bike, in a kayak, and along hiking trails
- Hundreds of evocative color photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, & shopping, for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout map—enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs