Experience the flavors of Oregon's great vineyards.
Each year, the wineries of Oregon welcome five million visitors. Cooking with the Wines of Oregon features more than 250 wineries. Much more than a wine country companion and wine guide, however, this is also an excellent cookbook, offering 100 recipes by some of the world's great chefs.
The essential winery tour information includes maps of the wine regions, contact details and driving directions. Among the recipes featured are:
- Willamette Valley Vineyards lamb and goat cheese wontons
- Aramenta almond-crusted halibut
- King Estate Dungeness crab strudel
- Wine and honey-roasted turkey with gravy
- Ribbon Ridge Vineyards chocolate lavender torte with early muscat sabayon.
Cooking with the Wines of Oregon is a practical companion, a treasured souvenir and a collection of outstanding recipes.