It’s all a big racket, I tell ya.
First you buy the wine, but that’s not enough, so you need an OPENER, too.
I only got into this “wine” thing grudgingly. It all seems like highfalutin’ hogwash to me: drinking a fancy drink with alcohol in it that’s supposed to taste like berries or nutmeg or compost or some other such nonsense. It’s all fictitious! It’s all marketing jargon! Let me open your eyes:
You want to drink wine? You need fancy glasses to do it. That’s right, they’ll tell you it just “doesn’t taste the same” in NORMAL glasses. But it doesn’t stop there! Some of these loons would have you buy a fancy glass for DIFFERENT TYPES OF WINE! That’s right. One fancy glass for your Pinot Noir, another fancy glass for your Riesling. It’s madness! It’s all designed to just sell you wine accessories!
I just bought a bottle of this so-called “beverage” yesterday only to find I had no way to open it! And now here comes this smarmy deal site that oh-so-conveniently has a Cork Pops Legacy Wine Bottle Opener with 2 Refills for me to buy. Well, isn’t that nice! And the bottle opener needs REFILLS? Sure! Why not? Of course I need the “fastest, easiest way to open a bottle of wine!”
Yeah, sure. I’ll get right on that.
The Ultimate Wine Opener - CorkPops Legacy
- The CorkPops Legacy Wine Bottle Opener is the successor to the wildly popular cork pops I, II, & III series
- It is truly the fastest, easiest way to open a bottle of wine
- The CorkPops Legacy has a user friendly rubberized finish, built-in foil remover, patented cork ejector
- It comes packaged with one cartridge which will open 60-80 bottles of wine + two refills
- Combining the "fastest, easiest way to open a bottle of wine" of the CorkPop I with the added convenience of a built-in 4 blade foil cutter and patented cork release feature
WARNING: Contents under pressure. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 120 degrees F. Do NOT use on Champagne, Sparkling, or odd-shaped bottles; including square, rectangular, mixed, i.e., square to rounded. Misuse could cause fracture. A flawed bottle could rupture. If sprayed in eyes or on skin flush with warm water. If irritation occurs, see physician. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Contains R-134A.