Ah, California. Land of clogged freeways, suicidal cults, water rationing, and massive budget cuts.
Right now, the reality of life in the Golden State may not quite match the glittering, utopian legend. But some things are as good as ever. The weather’s still awesome. The Pacific, the Redwoods, the Golden Gate: all still awe-inspiring. And then there’s the wine.
Tear yourself away from the headlines and remind yourself of the California that was, is, and ever shall be with De Long’s California Wine Map. The complex lattice of California’s 108 American Viticultural Areas is laid bare in a lovely print on archival acid-free paper. Up-to-date and extensively researched, it’s the definitive geographic portrait of America’s superstar winemaking state.
So don’t worry about California. We all go through rough patches. But this 24” x 36” map illustrates 108 reasons why California will never be down for long.
- Accurate – extensively researched
- Up to Date – the only up to date wine map of California currently available
- In Context – comparative latitudes of other world wine regions
- Attractive – 24 by 36 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper Suitable for framing
- Mailing Tube. The Map is packaged in an attractive and sturdy Mailing Tube