This Is Gonna Be Cool.
Be patient with at least one of these three Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Reds. It’ll end up pretty cool.
With most wines, you’re only aging them for taste. We’ll admit, the Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Red is gonna age to be more flavorful. But check this little tidbit out, straight from the winery itself:
Intense ruby red color, the wine acquires orange hints as it ages. Ethereal and rich bouquet with notes of vanilla and ripe red fruits. Dry, delicate and velvety with a fresh, tangy finish.
Isn’t that FANTASTIC? This Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Red you’re buying isn’t just a Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Red. It’s a Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Hints Of Orange!
So enjoy one of the bottles now, and properly save the other two for, ooooo, let’s say five to eight years? Because at that point, the Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Hints Of Orange will be a dazzling wine to pair with your roasts, your game, your lamb, and maybe all those mature hard cheeses you’ve been aging in your corresponding cheese cellar.
Naturally, if you’re impatient, all three bottles are perfectly ready to drink right now. But the Tor del Colle Brindisi Riserva Italian Red has an exciting and colorful future ahead of it, and we think you’d be remiss to not at least give that future a try. Don’t you want to tell your friends you drank an orange-hinted wine? Imagine the looks on their faces!
2007 Tor del Colle Riserva Brindisi DOC
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION: Negroamaro 80%, Malvasia Nera 10%, Sangiovese 10%
- APPELLATION: DOC
- AREA OF PRODUCTION/ORIGIN: Brindisi and Mesagne area
- VINIFICATION: Follows the traditional method of red wine vinification. The fermentation takes a minimum of 15 days under controlled temperature not exceeding 28° C. It’s aged for at least 2 years; 12 months in wooden casks and 12 months in steel tanks
- HARVEST DATE: Second half of September
- CELLARING: If correctly stored, this wine continues to age for 5-8 years after bottling. This wine is labeled Riserva when it has been aged for at least two years and the minimum alcohol level is 12.5%.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13% Vol.
- TOTAL ACIDITY (as tartaric acid): ca 5.5 g/l
- REDUCING SUGAR: ca 3,0 g/l
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18° - 20° C
Intense ruby red color, the wine acquires orange hints as it ages. Ethereal and rich bouquet with notes of vanilla and ripe red fruits. Dry, delicate and velvety with a fresh ,tangy finish. It matches well with, white and red meats, roasts, game, lamb and mature hard cheeses.
Rules and restrictions:
- Wine sold by winery
- You must be 21 or older to order
- Whoever receives the package must be 21 or older
- If you're drunk when the package shows up, you will not be allowed to receive it
- Wine cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box
- We highly recommend you use a business address as your shipping address
Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
If your state's not on the list, you're out of luck... for now. Keep up with the ever-changing laws over at ShipCompliantBlog.com, and/or sound the alarms with your state assembly person through FreeTheGrapes.org. Meanwhile, all Federal, state and local laws are complied with in providing this wine.